10.4.07

September 2006

I received a mix from jakes mom called Television Montage

Notes read, "...this mix includes both classic montages, which show the passage of time, and also scenes in which several (mostly poignant) things happen to multiple characters." jakes mom, I really have enjoyed this mix and the concept behind it. I am sorry for my delay in posting this, but I did tell you I haven't been feeling 100%. *indicates I've seen this montage"

1. "Montage" - Team America (*South Park)
2. "Halleluja" - Rufus Wainwright (The O.C.)
3. "Hide and Seek" - Imogen Heap (Smith)
4. "Into Dust" - Mazy Star (*House)
5. "Time" - Chantal Kreviazuk (Men In Trees)
6. "Our Town" - Iris Dement (Northern Exposure)
7. "Hurt" - Johnny Cash (*Smallville)
8. "Cathedrals" - Jump, Little Children (Everwood) stunning
9. "Come Sail Away" - Styx (Ed)
10. "Mad World" - Gary Jules (Without a Trace)
11. "Across the Universe" - Fiona Apple (Joan of Arcadia)
12. "Boogie Shoes" - K.C. & The Sunshine Band (Sports Night)
13. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" - The Byrds (American Dreams)
14. "Change Gonna Come" - Otis Redding (American Dreams)
15. "It's My Life" - No Doubt (Alias)
16. "A Kiss to Build a Dream On" - Louis Armstrong (Oprah)
17. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas (Supernatural)
18. "Gravity" - John "O Face" Mayer (*House)
19. "Time After Time" - Eva Cassidy (*Smallville)

Thanks again, for this awesome mix. I have many more new treasures now.
I made two mixes for donna wk:

Dark Dance

01. Intro - Count Chocula
02. The Killing Moon - Grant Lee Phillips
03. Halloween - Matt Pond PA
04. Lagartija Nick - Bauhaus
05. Product Patrol - Cabaret Voltaire
06. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Worm is Green
07. Song from the Edge of the World - Siouxsie & the Banshees
08. Collapsing New People - Fad Gadget
09. Are 'Friends' Electric? - Gary Numan
10. Public Pervert - Interpol
11. Gods and Monsters - I Am Kloot
12. Wiping the Blood from our Teeth - Hint Hint
13. Down by the Water - PJ Harvey
14. Dreaming - Spahn Ranch w. Vylette
15. The Exploding Boy - The Cure
16. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Specimen
17. Re-Dial Meant 'Remember' - I Am Spoonbender
18. Spider and I - Brian Eno

Auto Pilot

01. American Dreaming - Dead Can Dance
02. Are You Awake? - Kevin Shields
03. Little Silver Ring - The Samples
04. Early Morning Blues and Greens - The Monkees
05. Friday I'm In Love - Glo-Worm
06. I'll See You in the Evening - Mazarin
07. Morning Will Come When I'm Not Ready - Lionrock
08. Dreams - TV on the Radio
09. Awake - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
10. Cupajoe - Anthrax
11. (Reach Up for the) Sunrise - Duran Duran
12. Have A Lucky Day - Morphine
13. Saturday Morning - Eels
14. Evening of the Day - Supergrass
15. Asleep on a Sunbeam - Belle & Sebastian
16. Ring the Alarm - Tenor Saw
17. Wake up Boo! - Boo Radleys
18. Coffee - Brak
19. Running on a Treadmill - Oingo Boingo
20. Good Morning, Good Morning - The Beatles
21. Sunday Afternoon - Texas
22. The Night - Morphine
23. ...to Dream - Lisa Germano
24. I Often Dream of Trains - Grant-Lee Phillips

She wrote "Dark Dance has a really nice flow and is an appropriately moody and dark Halloween mix. Auto Pilot also flows really well and both CDs introduced me to some new artists that I really enjoyed. Consider it all bolded; I enjoyed both mixes very much. Thanks, derhay!"

No comments: