10.4.07

October 2005

My first FTOTZ mix assignment was to the moderator, at the time, Azucar.

Her response was, with tracklist-
"I haven't been online too much in the past couple of days, so I didn't get a chance to post the mix I got from new kid derhay! It's untitled but it's got a lot of cool stuff. I'm especially glad that reggae is represented, as it seems to be the least appreciated genre around here for reasons I will never understand:

1) Iambic 5 Poetry- Tom Jenkinson
2) Judith- Heather Duby
3) Melting Pot- Underground Vegetables
4) Track 11- Cut Chemist/Noah- Bill Cosby/(A) Touch Sensitive- Super Furry Animals (All on one track! Weirdness!)
5) Yegelle Tezeta- Mubatu Astatke
6) Popsicles and Icicles- The Murmaids
7) Better Things- Massive Attack
8) For A Few Dollars More- The Upsetters
9) Coffee In A Pot- Supergrass
10) Power Move- The Chemical Brothers
11) It's My Delight- The Melodians
12) Saturday Night- Mos Def
13) My Guru- Bombay The Hard Way
14) Maddening Shroud- Frou Frou
15) Come On- The Rolling Stones
16) Getcho Soul Togetha, Pt. 2- Breakestra
17) Don't Hold Your Breath- Calla
18) Take Me Over- McKay
19) It's You Or No One- J.J. Johnson
20) Hayling (radio edit)- FC Kahuna

Thank you, derhay!"

No comments: